Additional playing time requests on the day of engagement, will be charged
£60.00 per half hour, or part thereof.
ALL PARTIES AGREE THE FOLLOWING:
2. All outstanding fees shall be payable in *cash/ cheque/ BACS/ Paypal
twenty eight (28) days
before the date of the Engagement. (*Delete
whichever is not applicable). If paying by Paypal
Engager agrees to the paying of the 5% Paypal transaction charge on all
through this means of payment.
3. Performances in addition to those specified in Clause 1 above shall be
subject to fees and
conditions to be agreed between both parties.
4. All equipment and instruments of the musicians performing the
engagement are not available
for use by any other performers or persons except by specific permission
of the musicians
5. Adequate light and seating will be provided by the Engager.
6. Private changing and secure storage facilities will be provided by the
7. The playing out of doors shall only take place weather conditions
permitting and if suitable
cover is available when sunny.
8. No photos, videos or recordings shall be made of the performers,
without their prior
9. Suitable refreshments will be provided by the Engager as specified and
agreed in the Covering
10. The Engager should ensure as far as is reasonably practicable, that
all necessary steps are taken
to provide safe working conditions for the musician(s) engaged under the
terms of this
11. In the event of the cancellation of the Engagement, the Engager will
be subject to pay the
following cancellation fees: up to four (4) weeks before the Engagement,
fifty (50) percent (%)
of the total fee, less than four (4) weeks twenty eight (28) days
inclusive, before the
Engagement, one hundred (100) percent (%) of the total fee.
12. This Agreement may not be modified or cancelled except by mutual
consent in writing and
signed by both parties. Any such modification or cancellation shall not
prejudice the right to
payment of the musicians engaged by the Leader.